Glenn at Differences with the Same Likenesses has passed along this Happy 101 Sweet Friends award to me! It says "Add kind words; Mix in sweet thoughts; Enjoy good times". The rules are that I have to tell you about ten things that make me happy, and pass it along to an unspecified number of fellow bloggers (though Glenn did nine). I've been going over these two things in my head, and it's not as easy as it sounds, but here goes:
1) I think it could go without saying that my grandsons make me happy, but I'll say it anyway... Garrett and Conner make me happy beyond anything I could have ever dreamed.
2) My daughter, Melody, has been making me happy since the day she was born.
3) My dogs make me happy; in fact, dogs in general make me happy. And cats. And cows and goats.
4) Margueritas, and rum and coke, make me happy.
5) 'Up' and 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua' make me happy.
6) Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Peach cobbler. Real key lime pie. Kit Kat bars. Vanilla ice cream with fudge ripple. (Ok, that's five things, but it can be lumped under desserts.)
7) Dancercising to 'Whatcha Think About That ' by the Pussycat Dolls, and 'Crazy ' by Gnarls Barkley, makes me happy.
8) Watching Conner sleep makes me happy.
9) The dozens of finches at the feeders hanging on my living room window make me happy.
10) Blogging makes me happy for so many reasons.
Ok. This is the really hard part. Not finding other bloggers to give it to, but going back and forth to copy their link! So, in no particular order, I pass this award on to:
Julie at Midlife Job Hunter
Lorna at Bathtime Blogger
Susan at City Gal Moves to Oz Land
Dana at Life is Good
Michele Renee at Must Be A Full Moon
Donna at Mystical Journeys
Wendy at Wisdom of the Moon
Jeanie at Living Consciously
Ethel Mae Potter at The Adventures of Fred and Ethel (even though she already has one)
Dan at d2
Please accept these awards as thanks for the reading enjoyment you have each given me, and for continuing to visit me and contribute your own comments to my posts. It's that back and forth that makes this adventure so much fun.
6 years ago