Monday, June 1, 2009

"Whatcha Think About That"

Today's musical selection is "Whatcha Think About That" by the Pussycat Dolls. It's up there with Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" on my get movin' list. I have to get up and move when it's playing. I have no other choice - it's out of my control. Even if I'm just sitting here at the computer and put it on, my shoulders will start swaying with the beat, then my body starts that bobbing thing and my arms start swaying over my head, then I'm on my feet and doing my best Pussycat Doll moves.

I'm not a very good dancer, though I get an A for effort. And yes, I'm still doing some moves from the 60s. But in my mind I'm a sight to be behold as I strut my stuff around my office, and toward the end of the song I've really found my groove, and I'm sure I'd be a finalist on So You Think You Can Dance.

Try it, you'll like it! (Does anyone actually listen to my music besides me?)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I always love to hear what songs my friends are into. And I love picturing you dancing around your office!

Ginger said...

I can't hear your music. I'm sure that's due to my slow dial up connection. Can't watch videos either. Hey, as long as you keep moving, that's what's important. I love music!!